What the cookies are?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website.
Tipes of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party Cookies: They are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third parties, they can not be considered as own cookies.
Depending on the time period they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user surfs the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained, will be used by the responsible of the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are necessary for the correct browsing of the web.
- Customization Cookies: Allow the user the features (language) for browsing the website
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, with the purpose of keeping track of the use of the Web page, as well as to carry out statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the publisher to include in the web, advertising spaces, according to the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow the publisher to include in the Web page advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
Desactivate or delete cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can exercise the right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. This action is different depending on the browser you are using:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own cookies which are outlined below:
Session cookies are used in order to guarantee that the user writing comments in the blog is human and not a robot as a way of preventing spam.
Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to create statistics on website traffic and number of visits. By using this website you are giving your permission for Google to use your data. As a result, any issues concerning user rights should be communicated directly to Google.
Social networks: every social networking site uses its own cookies in order for you to be able to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Cookies Policy Acceptance
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- The advise is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.buokids.com and modify the configuration of your browser.
This website and its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies used by the third-parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
On some occasions cookies have to be stored in order for your browser to remember your decision not to accept said cookies.
For any enquiries or concerns relating to this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us by going to our contact section.